Thursday 21 November 2013

Film Magazine Cover: Photography Testing

Today, I got started with the photography for my magazine cover. I was aiming for a close-up of the main actor's face, but the pictures I took weren't what I was going for. Some were out of focus, and blurred, and others included the top frame of the white sheet I used as a background.
Since seeing how truly horrendously this miniature shoot went, I've decided to have a look at some real magazine covers that feature actors and seeing how they've managed to pull theirs off.

2 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself Lizzie...not horrendous but lacking a real vision after our conversations I am pleased to see that you have a reshoot planned and look forward to seeing the fruits of that labour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My shoot for the poster went much better than this one and the photos are up here somewhere. I think my motivation's finally back, so I'm looking forward to getting this reshoot done :)

      Delete